শুক্রবার, ১৭ মে, ২০১৩

I'm pregnant, but his family won't let us marry | IslamicAnswers.com ...

Hello,

I?have a difficult position,? Nabil and I met each other?back in?November 2012 in UAE and I live in USA. We have been in a relationship since then, but its long distance relationship.? We talk everyday, getting to know each other and Nabil asked me to marry him.

So?we decided to take vacation together in March, so we can spend time together and talk more about our next step towards marriage and he told me that his family would not accept me because i am not a muslim, so Nabil and I spoke about converting myself to muslim and he will teach and help me.? But his family still would not accept me because of my age, I am?5 years older than Nabil.? I am 29 years and Nabil is 24.

We don't know what else to do and his family forbid him to see me again, so he is staying away from me because of his family.? Now, I am back in NYC, I found out I am carrying Nabil's baby and I told him and he said his family would not accept me?or the baby and?they dont want nothing to do with the baby, but Nabil said he will try and take care?of the baby and give the baby a name.

That's not enough, we both want to get married and take care of the child, but his family is destroying?us.? I am so scared of bringing this child alone and Nabil is all the way in UAE, please give me some advice.

- ?psubreen


Tagged as: how can i marry him?, pregnant by a Muslim, Want to Get Married

Source: http://www.zawaj.com/askbilqis/his-family-wont-let-us-marry/

heart attack grill KTLA Ash Wednesday 2013 ted nugent Pope Resigns westminster dog show Christopher Dorner Manifesto

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন