বৃহস্পতিবার, ২০ জুন, ২০১৩

What Are You Focusing On?

One of the seeming ?traps? when first starting out on a manifesting journey can be viewing honestly exactly where your focus lies.

I was reminded of this the other day ? when I was having to do some paperwork for a financial institution.? Not only did the company ignore my instructions totally, they followed their own policy to the letter (of which I was unaware ? as the paperwork did not state what their policy was) and to cut a super long story short ? I had to negotiate a seeming minefield of paperwork hassles, not to mention a phone wait of over an hour to speak to someone who could help me deal with my issues.

Frustrations and a frayed temper were slowly but surely destroying my day ? when it occurred to me ? that I hadn?t felt this way for a long, long time.

Why?

Because over the years I had built up a working theory that I would always be in the right time space for anything that came my way and that solutions and ?things? would come easily to me.

Quickly back tracking over the past few days, I suddenly realised that in my anger and stress at the first mistake, I had switched to a ?this isn?t fear, these people are miserable so and so?s and this isn?t going to easy? type mentality.? And sure enough ? it was going exactly as I had predicted!

It had been a while since I had felt such vitriol towards another and it was in that split second that I realised I don?t usually reside in that emotional state anymore and that is what switched me out of that particular state.

I must confess I also went to youtube and played our peace sound which immediately placates me as well.

So then, what to do next.? Shift the state of mind? that everything will resolve itself easily ? amazing how things move.? In the next couple of minutes I had a call back from a very pleasant young man who lead me through the minefield of how to fix my problem.

Five minutes later and the problem was resolved with a 24 hour wait for things to click over in computer land.

So what is the lesson here?? Well obviously you do get what you focus on and when you do, have the presence of mind to step back and see what was the trigger ? then reset and go.

Does this work for all situations ? to some degree yes ? but if the physical world doesn?t move quite so fast as you would wish ? at least your own internal world of emotions is better equipped to handle what is happening and then you can work your way back to sanity and serenity.

And remember ? we all fall of the horse once in a while.? The trick to get back on as quickly as possible and continue the ride.

?

Source: http://www.soundsfromsource.com/what-are-you-focusing-on/

Michelle Laxalt Alabama Shakes michael jordan Safe Haven Rita Ora Meteor Russia jay z

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন